Posted on: May 4, 2021
This is a temp to hire role, with an ASAP start date.
- Process incoming requests from internal departments.
- Research and reconcile balances.
- Work within company systems to generate statements, receipts,
and other requested documentation.
- Investigate and determine cause and solution for billing and
- Working through case backlog.
- Consistent communication with leadership regarding workload and
- Enter customer data.
- Analyze and validate customer, product, and pricing data for
completeness and accuracy.
- Accurate and timely responses to requests from internal
customers including accounting, sales, and support.
- Special projects and duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Ability to work with large data sets SQL a plus.
- Intermediate excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, basic
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance and/or Operations role
- Previous experience with data validation and analysis
- Attention to detail required.
- Comfortability learning new software/tools with minimal
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Attitude is everything. Must be open to learning,
collaborating, and helping where needed.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance required.
Keywords: CoreTechs, Draper , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!