Company: Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Draper
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionIt's our goal at Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln in
Draper to be the best place in town to work and the best place in
town to do business. We are looking for an awesome new team member
to join our service team. As Utah's largest volume Ford dealer, you
will be connected to something bigger and better. Our employees are
proud to work here and it shows through our awesome culture, our
loyal customers, and our consistent recognition in the industry.
Our store was named among Automotive News "Best Dealership To Work
For" award and we are looking forward to win again in 2022. Better
opportunity to earn more, learn more and advance your career.Being
part of the Larry H. Miller we have amazing benefits like Medical,
Dental, Vision, and 401k. We also have some very cool fringe
benefits that come from being part of the Larry H. Miller Ford
Lincoln team: Like Opportunities to see Jazz games, concerts and
events at the Vivint arena.Primary Responsibilities:The Accounting
Clerk is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral wellbeing of the Larry
H. Miller Dealerships'.
- Guide new employees through the application and Onbording
- Provide backup support to the Payroll Clerk.
- Seek ways to continuously exceed employee, customer and market
expectation through business operations and efficiencies.
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be
successful.Reports to: ControllerEssential Job Functions:
- Maximize Production, Customer Service and Profitability.
- Complete and maintain all Larry H. Miller Dealerships' and
Factory, (if applicable) required training.
- Maintain employee, customer and vendor confidence and protect
operations by utilizing discretion when handling sensitive and
- Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction
with others in the workplace.
- Complete all other job duties as requested by management.
- Operate with Integrity
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.o
Maintain composure within the workplace as well as outside the
workplace when interacting or representing the Larry H. Miller
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism,
including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints in a timely and
professional manner while working closely with management.Physical
- Work performed in a dealership setting due to the necessity to
work in person with employees, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands
and fingers and move about facilities.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed
to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Required to lift-up to a minimum of 10lbs.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe
manner at all times.
- Regular attendance and timeliness as set forth within the work
schedule designated by department supervisor/manager is
- Regularly required to work various hours and frequently 40+
hours per week.Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- 1+ years of hiring and onboarding experience. (preferred)
- 1+ years of UKG or equivalent experience. (preferred)
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR record within company
- Communication- Basic ability to read and write, ability to
effectively convey information to others, apply active listening by
taking the time to understand the points being made by employees
and customers, being aware of other's reactions and understanding
why they react as they do.
- Critical thinking- Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Information Ordering- The ability to arrange things or actions
in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set
of rules (e.g., patters of numbers, letters, words, pictures,
- Resolving conflicts and negotiating with others- The ability to
handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve grievances and
conflicts or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Interacting with Computers- Using computers and computer
systems (including hardware and software) to program, write
software, set up functions, enter data, or process
- Knowledge of Larry H. Miller Dealerships' current company
management systems desirable.
- Clerical- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing file and record management, and other
office procedures and terminology.
- English Language- Knowledge of the structure and content of the
English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules
of composition, and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service- Knowledge of principles and
process for providing customer and personal services. This includes
customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services,
and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing- Knowledge of principles and methods for
showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes
marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales
techniques, and sales control systems.General Standards:To perform
the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the
following competencies:Adaptability- Ability to adapt to changes in
the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal
with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Selective
Attention- Concentrate on a task over a period of time without
being distracted.Making Decisions and Solving Problems- Analyzing
information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and
solve problems.Interpersonal Skills- Maintains confidentiality,
remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new
things.Leadership- Ethical leadership and followership behaviors
which promote Larry H. Miller standards and result in a cohesive
and effective team.Compliance- Understanding of and adherence to
all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as
well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or
business partners.Customer Service- Providing excellent customer
service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote
efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.Ethics/Integrity-
Representing the Larry H. Miller Dealerships' by conducting
yourself in a professional and courteous manner that demonstrates
integrity and avoiding actual or perceived conflicts of interest.
Complying with company standards and business ethics.Oral
Communication- Clearly identifying and professionally expressing
issues in positive or negative situations. Planning/Organizing-
Prioritizing and planning work activities and using time
effectively.Quality- Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness and
monitoring your work to ensure quality.Dependability- Consistent,
punctual attendance at work; following instructions; responding to
management direction; and soliciting feedback to improve
performance.Time Management- The ability to integrate methods of
time management to provide a consistent and effective workflow that
is cohesive for the department and team.Safety and Security-
Observing safety and security procedures and using equipment and
materials properly. Company management reserves the right to add
to, change or retract portions of this job description. Employee is
required to adhere to the qualifications, duties and conditions of
any revised job description.
Keywords: Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Draper, Draper , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!