Surgery Center Administrator
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Last year alone, HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000
hours impacting our communities. As a Surgery Center Administrator
with Lone Peak Surgery Center, you can be a manager in an
organization that is devoted to giving!
Lone Peak Surgery Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a Surgery Center Administrator. We care for
our communities and employees! HCA Hope Fund in fourteen years
reached a historic milestone: $50 million in help to our colleagues
in need. Last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8
million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
In your role as Surgery Center Administrator, you will create an
environment that builds and maintains the center's reputation as
the surgery center of choice in your area. Core ways you will
influence the reputation is by leading business development
efforts, maintaining a high standard of service to physicians and
patients, and ensuring your center has exceptional clinical
practice standards. You will also be a key member of a team of
like-minded peer Administrators that collaborate with one another
sharing ideas and best practices. By combining your team's
resources with those from your physician equity partners, HCA
market hospitals, and corporate support teams allow us to continue
to set the standard for Ambulatory Surgery together.
What you will do in this role:
* Drive industry leading patient satisfaction, physician
satisfaction, and employee engagement results for your
* Lead presentations to and maintain strong partnerships with your
center's Governing Body, Medical Director, overlap hospitals, and
* Lead business development for your center through continually
developing your network, market knowledge, and relationship with
your business development representative
* Lead feasibility research for adding service lines and optimizing
* Leverage your best in class internal corporate support teams in
areas such as recruitment, partnership management, legal, business
development, risk management, patient safety, human resources,
accounting, financial reporting, etc
* Partner with your Business Office to institute budget controls,
monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare, and project
* Ensure that your facility meets all related local, state,
federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations
* Effectively manage your controllable costs such as labor and
* Negotiate and execute favorable center contracts while leveraging
What qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
* Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
* Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience
* Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).
Lone Peak Surgery Center is located in Draper, Utah. We serve the
residents of Salt Lake County. Our AAAHC accredited center is one
of the newest in the area. We perform over 300 cases a month.
Services in dental, ENT, gastro-intestinal, colonoscopy,
gynecology, interstim, orthopedic, lap bands, minimally invasive
spine, plastics, podiatry, sports/spine, urology and weight loss
balloon procedures. As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory
Surgery Division, we follow our mission. Above all else, we are
committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Become a manager with an organization that invests in your career
while giving to the community. We are seeking distinguished
applicants for our Surgery Center Administrator opening. Help HCA
Healthcare create healthier tomorrows for patients and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA, Draper , Surgery Center Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!