Director of Customer Marketing
Company: Nav Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2020
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Direct, manage, build, and champion Nav's customer marketing
program and continually recruit new customer advocates. Manage the
systems, people, processes and policies for acquiring, developing,
tracking, rewarding and communicating with Nav's customers.
- Work collaboratively with all project teams at Nav who work
with our customers to ensure a consistent, positive interaction at
- Accelerate profitable growth by developing campaigns that
utilize customer marketing assets to drive return engagement,
financing approvals, brand awareness, demand, and loyalty.
- Lead and manage customer engagement, communication, and
customer marketing programs, such as onboarding and ongoing nurture
campaigns via multiple marketing mediums (email, app push, SMS,
chat, and more).
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with
marketing operations to strategize, implement, and learn from the
- Use quantifiable metrics to direct customer marketing projects
setting expectations working with copywriters and designers to see
each project through to completion.
- Utilize best practices in leveraging our CRM platform to
develop cross-channel customer journeys, set-up logical and
predictive-analytics rules-based creative messaging, develop and
monitor testing scenarios and regularly surface business analytics
and insights to program managers. This includes implementing
lifecycle strategies, marketing automation, user
segmentation/scoring, surveys, and leveraging dynamic/triggered
messaging to optimize campaign responsiveness.
- Work in partnership with product management groups to develop
and implement end-to-end journey and lifecycle campaigns which
include campaign planning and design, target criteria selection,
health monitoring, and analysis.
- Provide operational planning and execution for CRM programs
which include but aren't limited to the following:
- Set-up and deploy complex and automated communication
- Set up business rules that drive content, triggers, audience
segmentation, and channel selection/cadence
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and
demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions
- Manage the schedule of deployment to optimize user
response/experience and actively manage contact list size &
- Develop, set up, execute and own an on-going test plan. Ensure
tests conducted are measurable and can be tied back to Nav's
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience in CRM / database / direct marketing
experience in a fast-paced consumer or b2b environment, preferably
within a subscription or lifecycle-based business. Agency or
- Experience with a major Email Service Provider and CRM platform
is required, specifically Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of relational database technology for the
development of trigger-based lifecycle programs.
- Experience with start to finish planning, executing omnichannel
direct marketing CRM programs including email, SMS, mobile push,
inbound communication and site notifications. Strong follow-through
- Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem-solving attitude and
a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking, and
- Very strong experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action
against goals, on-time delivery, and operational excellence.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7+ years of experience in retention marketing within
technology, preferably within a SaaS or subscription business
- Proven track record of creating successful retention and
lifecycle marketing programs to drive loyalty.
- Leadership experience in cross-functional settings and with
- Excellent communication in person, via email and other
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Ownership equity in startup backed by top VC's
(Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, and Experian). Unlimited vacation.
Paid maternity/paternity leave. Use of our product. Exceptional
Work Environment. Wicked smart peer groups. Employee networking and
Keywords: Nav Technologies, Inc., Draper , Director of Customer Marketing, Advertising , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!