Sr. Paid Media Manager
Company: Pluralsight, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Description:As the Sr. Paid Media Manager at Pluralsight,
you will be responsible for the global execution and performance of
our paid social strategies for the B2B side of the business. You
will oversee paid social for both Pluralsight.com as well as our
recent acquisition, ACloudGuru.com. We're excited to have you join
us!Who you're committed to being:
- Accountable and results oriented. Have a track record of being
measured against and accountable for company KPIs and goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and manage multiple
projects from beginning to end.
- You love data. You actively seek out and leverage data from a
variety of sources to help you uncover new acquisition strategies,
inform your decisions, and communicate results.
- Able to communicate and collaborate well with teammates. Be a
resource and role model for other team members.What you'll own:
- Directly oversee the execution of LinkedIn paid campaigns for
the B2B side of the business.
- Partner with Regional Marketing leaders to align on channel
strategies and regional opportunities.
- Manage quarterly B2B budgets for your channel, as well as B2B
- Conduct frequent A/B tests to evaluate ad copy, asset
performance, landing pages, and other campaign elements to improve
paid social performance.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and/or beta opportunities for
paid social and provide recommendations for adoption.
- Analyze channel-level KPI dashboards to determine and identify
opportunities for growth or efficiency.
- Track and report on key channel metrics and go-to-marketing
- Optimize bids, budgets, conversion rates, and other paid social
metrics to drive sustainable pipeline growth across
campaigns.Experience you'll need:
- Ability to simultaneously drive the paid social strategy for
B2B - optimizing to unique KPIs, maintaining unique and distinct
budgets, and driving bottom-line results.
- Robust experience with measuring and tying paid social campaign
performance all the way through the B2B sales funnel to closed
- 3+ years of experience using Salesforce and Marketo.
- The ability to create, analyze, and surface your own reports
using provided BI tools (Adobe Analytics, Tableau).
- 6+ years of hands-on experience running enterprise-level paid
social, at scale.#LI-BD2#LI-Remote
Keywords: Pluralsight, LLC, Draper , Sr. Paid Media Manager, Advertising , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!