Lead Front-End Engineer (Remote)
Company: Vista Equity Partners Management, LLC
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Year in Review: Learn how our investment platform and companies
performed in 2020. View Now
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented
- Do you enjoy creating innovative, long lasting solutions?
- Are you passionate about technology? If you answered yes,
please keep reading! As a Lead Front End Engineer you will be
working as part of Cvent's Nucleus Development Group. Our mission
is to develop cross platform tooling and next generation UI
technologies, that will aide product teams in the rapid development
of our best in class enterprise software. The ideal candidate for
this role will exemplify both technical expertise and empathy. We
are looking for someone who wants to not only work on interesting
projects but also make a positive impact across Cvent's Engineering
division. Specifically, we are looking for someone who---
- Is self-motivated and will contribute to, as well as oversee
the development and maintenance of reusable components and
front-end libraries for use by product teams.
- Is process oriented, can execute on multiple projects in
parallel and ensure the on-time release of well tested and reliable
- Will provide technical expertise and mentor to associate level
team members and help to define and drive best practices across the
- Is excited about interpersonal communication and is able to
build dynamic working relationships across the organization. Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical
- 8 or more years, of hands on development experience.
- Strong foundation in React.js and its core principles.
- Familiar with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as
Webpack and NPM.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS pre-processors.
- Highly proficient with version control systems, especially GIT,
- Experience working with React Native a plus.
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Cvent offers a
fun, collegial work environment tailored to sharpening your
technical skills and growing as a software professional. While we
have evolved from startup to mid-sized company, our Technology Team
has preserved an entrepreneurial and merit-driven culture where
meaningful initiative and contribution are recognized and rewarded.
Need more reasons to consider us? We offer competitive salary
packages and an extensive benefits package for all full-time
employees, including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses,
401K Match, gym membership discounts and other great perks! At
Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse
and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer.--All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally
Keywords: Vista Equity Partners Management, LLC, Draper , Lead Front-End Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!