Senior QA Automation Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business. The Role Proofpoint is looking for an
excellent Senior QA Automation Engineer to join the Information
Protection team. We're developing cutting-edge security solutions
protecting employees and companies from advanced attacks including
cloud, malware, information theft and Wifi attacks. Our small and
enthusiastic team is continually innovating in the quickly changing
security environment. If you want to work in a startup-like
environment within a fast moving publicly traded high-growth
security company, then Proofpoint may be right for you. We are
looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who possesses a passion
for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team
of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of
- Own all Automation in the team.
- Product testing, documenting test cases, preparing test result,
collecting metrics,--and a sense of ownership towards product
- Develop test suites to evaluate functionality, performance,
scalability, security and reliability.
- Design, develop and deliver automated functional and
integration test cases as well as software tools for test
- Participate in the ongoing design, implementation, and
maintenance of systems across our cloud stack, from frontend to
backend and everything in-between.
- Work closely with the Engineers to achieve a high level of code
- Act as a tireless promoter for testability and automation.
- Play well with others! Be a great teammate and help us maintain
our positive culture.
- Be ready to adapt to the changing priorities. What you bring to
- Experience in leading Automation efforts of a SAAS app.
- Experience in automating tests in areas such as unit,
functional, integration, user interface, performance and
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Appium &
Selenium. Test automation skills in at least one of Python, Ruby or
Perl is a plus.
- Experience using source code control systems, especially
- Experience working in an agile software development team using
Scrum methodologies and Jira Software.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and
- Strong analytical thinking, logical reasoning, problem
recognition, and problem resolution skills.
- Be motivated, detail-oriented, have the ability to thrive in a
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
#LI-EC1 If you like wild growth and working with happy,
enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! At
Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and
brands from today's advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire
the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest
-- We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what
matters most. That's why we're a leader in next-generation
cybersecurity-and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as
a security partner. Proofpoint is an equal opportunity employer, we
hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color,
national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status,
veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Proofpoint, Draper , Senior QA Automation Engineer, Engineering , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!