Network Engineer Hybrid/Remote + lite travel
Company: EMW Staffing Solutions LLC
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Thanks for your consideration. Please apply for further
information.Term: Full time$: around 100-110k, openVertical:
ServicesLocation: Remote--lite travel. Ideally near the Draper/Salt
Lake areaRole: Network Engineer--Some Lead Experience
ideal.Position Description:Looking to onboard a "Network Engineer
III" responsible for the network administration, implementation,
and security of its IT infrastructure. This role will also provide
Tier-3 level support, testing, and installation for customers and
employees in addition to working on related projects. This is an
F/T remote position with some travel requirements.Core Essential
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain networks.
- Resolve system, network, software, and hardware problems.
- Institute and maintain tight system security checkpoints,
ensuring adherence to network security policies while ensuring user
community productivity is not diminished.
- Analyze internet protocol network design and traffic flow for
- Manage and test backup systems and recovery plans to enhance
and improve disaster recovery procedures.
- Work with carriers in order processing and installation of
circuits across the country.
- May provide guidance and technical training to technicians and
other personnel.-- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or equivalent work
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- 5+ years related experience
- 1-2 years of supervising a team a plus but not mandatory
Requirements:-- Certifications such as Network +, Cisco/CCNA,
CompTIA, Microsoft, and other information technology leading
industry certs are strongly desired.
- Construction network design experience
- Proficient knowledge of using CAD, Visio, or other design
software.-- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 required.
- Fiber-to-the-home, cable, and telecommunication backgrounds are
- Superivsor or management skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written communication, and
- Strong organizational, team building, and time management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a remote
- Some travel may be necessary up to 15%.
Keywords: EMW Staffing Solutions LLC, Draper , Network Engineer Hybrid/Remote + lite travel, Engineering , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!