Company: Ignite Recruitment
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are seeking someone with a background in Highway Design and
Roadway modeling for large Heavy Civil highway projects.
- Pursue and execute of any Alternative Delivery transportation
- Review and interpret RFP requirements and review design for
- Develop and analyzing preliminary design of technical
- Coordinate design deliverables from our design consultants and
assist our Estimating Team in quantifying scope for various parts
of the project
- Track RFP and addendum releases, and incorporate these
requirements into our designs
- 3D Delivery/BIM/MBDC elements of transportation projects,
- Review design models for completeness and accuracy
- Develop models for quantity takeoff and constructability
- Develop and manage design and construction model standards and
work-flows for data transfer efficiency
- Perform basic/routine technical computer-aided drafting and
designing (CADD) in accordance with CADD data standards
- Assists in assembling and cross-checking construction plans in
order to provide an accurate and complete set of bidding
- Provide CAD drafting/modeling and takeoff support
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy
- Demonstrate proactive approach to learning new digital
- Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with
the highest degree of integrity.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set
priorities and manage competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to develop learning material, deliver
effective training and provide ongoing education and support to our
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- A Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Civil Engineering or
equivalent relevant experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of roadway design experience is preferred, including
performing design of various aspects of transportation
infrastructure such as highways, arterial streets, interchanges,
MOT, walls, and structures
- Proficiency in Heavy Civil design software preferred
(OpenRoads, Civil 3D, etc.)
- Proficiency in Trimble Business Center
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and strong time-management
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting tight, multiple,
and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
Keywords: Ignite Recruitment, Draper , Design Engineer, Engineering , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!