VP, Enterprise Sales
Company: HealthEquity, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
VP, Enterprise Sales in Draper, Utah - Careers at Remote Office
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! VP, Enterprise Sales Job
Locations US-UT-Draper Category Sales Overview We are--BUILDING
HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable. How you can make a
difference With directives from SVP, Enterprise Sales, this
position exercises significant latitude for independent judgment
and discretion for selling HealthEquity products and services to
enterprise-level and strategic new accounts while meeting or
exceeding sales and profitability targets. This is an outsides
sales role responsible for identifying, prospecting and developing
executive level relationships with new clients and key business
partners to increase revenue. This position is responsible to
understand customers' needs and sell value by leveraging
HealthEquity's unique capabilities. What you'll be doing
- With goals and objectives set by SVP of Enterprise Sales, this
position is responsible for formulating, planning and executing a
sales plan for enterprise-level and strategic accounts within the
assigned sales territory and/or market segment. This includes
developing and carrying out sales activities to successfully meet
or exceed sales targets.
- Meets with prospects and uses consultative selling to determine
customer needs. Creates excitement about HealthEquity's products
and services and sells value by leveraging HealthEquity's unique
- Partners with Solutions Consultants to present product
demonstrations highlighting how HealthEquity products and services
can best meet their requirements. This entails the ability to
clearly articulate the benefits of HealthEquity's solutions and
vision to all levels, including business managers and "C" level
- Develops a continual pipeline for new business and cultivates
relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Follows sales team's policies and processes and utilizes
prescribed templates and tools. Tracks critical account, sales and
pipeline data utilizing the internal sales force automation
- Provides regular reports of individual progress vis a vis sales
objective to sales leadership. Meets or exceeds required activity
metrics, via phone calls, appointments, demos and other
communications with prospects.
- Promotes and supports relationships and communication channels
with field sales and channel management to ensure appropriate
territory coverage to support achievement of sales goals.
- Collaborates with internal departments to provide support
during customer implementations, ensures customer questions are
answered, and issues are resolved.
- Collects and maintains a database of prospect, client, broker
and business partner opinions about HealthEquity products,
solutions and service provided. -- Location: Candidate must reside
in the territory: States include FL, SC, TN, AL, LA, KY, AR, MS.
What you will need to be successful
- The ability to effectively plan, manage and achieve sales goals
in an outside sales environment as described.
- 7-9 years of outside sales experience meeting/exceeding sales
targets with extremely strong closing skills.
- The ability and skill to effectively present to "C" level
decision makers is required. Knowledge of business organizational
structures and buying influences is critical for success.
- Requires working knowledge of sales planning and goal setting,
successful strategic and consultative selling techniques, and
- Requires strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and time
- Requires experience introducing/selling new technology-based,
high value services to small, medium, or large domestic
- Must be able to aggressively pursue sales targets and have a
track record of achieving sales goals.
- Requires strong analytical and strategic skills with proven
ability to develop processes and procedures to track and maximize
- Experience working for a consulting, software, financial
services, benefits or business solutions company is strongly
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, to manage
multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities, and to deal with
changing priorities, while maintaining personal effectiveness
- Excellent negotiation skills are essential.
- Familiarity with sales force automation tracking systems is
- Moderate 25-50% overnight travel and travel spanning 2-5 days
to customer, client and company facilities. Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education--
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education Why work for
HealthEquity HealthEquity has a vision that--by--2030 we will make
HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts.--We are
passionate about providing a solution that allows American families
to--connect health and wealth--and--build health savings--for life.
Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery,
our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their
healthcare dollars. We firmly believe that our team members drive
the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who
enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full
potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person
is valued more than the position, and where are our-- purple
--culture drives a remarkable experience. Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals
to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion,
excellence, service, ambition, fun--- we want to speak with you! We
believe that your personality is as important as your experience
and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak
together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your
experience and your passion. HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter
of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer,
promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified
applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal
Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or
veteran status when hiring - under federal, state and local laws.
Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: HealthEquity, Inc., Draper , VP, Enterprise Sales, Executive , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!