Director of PMO
Company: Swire Coca-Cola, USA
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of
Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000
hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more
than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many
careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you
choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products,
and the communities we call home. At Swire Coca-Cola, our
commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our
employees.-- We offer a comprehensive benefits package for
full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts. Director of
-- As Director of PMO, you will be responsible for leading and
directing a PMO (project management office) that defines the
processes, best practices, methods, and tools. This role oversees
projects, drives projects to completion aligned with the Company's
strategic priorities and conducts post-launch reviews. You will be
managing a team of project managers which will include delegating
projects and resources as well as coaching to improve
- Define and manage the governance processes to plan, prioritize,
track, and align work efforts across all projects and initiatives;
Identify and develop project management methodologies, tools,
guidelines and standards to build a successful PMO.
- Evaluate business cases and calculates ROI to the business to
ensure contribution toward EBITDA growth glidepath.
- Translate business value statements into project deliverables
for cross functional teams.
- Monitor project pipeline and maintain key stakeholder
relationships throughout the project's completion; Ensure projects
are completed on time, within budget and scope, and consistent with
- Integrate data and information from corporate strategic
projects to support the balanced scorecard.
- Promote sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and
techniques toward project success across the organization.
- Analyze all teamwork performance and ensure achievement of all
objectives within required deadlines and monitor all system/process
functionality; Ensure compliance with project schedule and
supervise all activities of the local teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leadership and key
stakeholders, and act as a trusted advisor. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required,
Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in leading project teams at enterprise
- 5+ years in developing and deploying project best practices,
policies, procedures, and processes.
- 5+ years of experience in leading high functioning
- Program management skills and significant knowledge of project
planning tools with evidence of practical application, Project
Management Professional (PMP), Scrum, or Agile certifications
- Strong executive demeanor with executive level presentation
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, planning
and execution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to defuse tension among and between
project teams, should it arise.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow
one to work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Results oriented.
- Up to 25% travel with overnight stays. Swire Coca-Cola, USA is
an equal employment opportunity andaffirmative action employer that
participates in the E-Verify program asrequired by law.--All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or
other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, Draper , Director of PMO, Executive , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!