Company: BACH TEAM LLC
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Because of its sustained growth, Bach Homes is expanding its
development team in order to pursue several highly desirable
multi-family projects. Accordingly, Bach is looking for a
Construction Project Manager who will oversee and coordinate
multiple apartment/townhome projects with typically 250-400 units
each from start to finish. This position will require travel
throughout the mid- and mountain west.Supervisory
- Oversees Project engineers, purchasers and estimator in making
selections, establishing contracts, and overseeing
- Supervises Project Superintendents and on-site staff to ensure
that work meets quality standards and adheres to
- Oversees staff, maintains safety standards, keeps company
quality standards, and keeps projects on schedule.
- Provides leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating
with clients, architects, engineers, and other involved parties;
develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to
complete the applicable project.
- Schedules and coordinates projects in logical steps and budgets
the time necessary to meet each deadline.
- Works with estimator on reviewing and staying on budget.
- Ensures adherence to the budget, and when unexpected
complications or issues arise, makes quick and necessary
- Plans, coordinates, organizes, oversees, and directs activities
regarding the construction of assigned structures, facilities, and
- Ensures safety standards and guidelines are followed on the
jobsite and that all safety codes are met during construction.
- Oversees contract negotiations, revisions, additions, and
adherence to the contract by all parties.
- Collaborates with owners, supervisory staff, contractors, and
design professionals to discuss and resolve problems, including
work procedures, complaints, and construction or design
- Manages and take actions that are necessary due to delays, bad
weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a
variety of people, including owners, managers, designers,
supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned..
- Experience in multi-family construction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conflict-resolution skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft project, and/or
- Proficient in computer-assisted design (CAD) and other design,
data recording, and analyzation software (not required but
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, and
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, working well
under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or
- Ability to effectively multitask while analyzing and solving
- Thorough understanding of civil and structural engineering,
architectural, and other construction drawings.Education and
- Bachelor's degree in construction science, construction
management, or civil engineering (or equivalent experience).
- At least five years of construction experience required. Two
years must be in multi-family construction.Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to traverse and inspect all areas of jobsite in
all types of weather (this may include walking, climbing, reaching,
bending, crawling, or stretching).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Will require overnight travel of approximately 5 nights a
month, depending on workload.
- Exposure to typical construction site dangers.
- Must be on-call to address delays, emergencies, bad weather,
and other issues at the jobsite.About Bach Homes:Founded in 2006,
Bach Homes is a rapidly growing homebuilder that specializes in
both single family homes and multi-family apartment projects. Over
the years, they have diversified and expanded adding divisions for
an Excavation company, Property Management company, Land
Development company, Home Furnishings company, and an Internet
company. PM22 PI175692732
Keywords: BACH TEAM LLC, Draper , PROJECT MANAGER, Executive , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!