Business Operations Manager
Company: Bluegreen Vacations
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Business Operations ManagerDraper, UT, USA Req #4828Thursday,
April 14, 2022The Business Operations Manager is a
multi-task-oriented position responsible for assisting the Director
of Field Administration in overseeing and supervising the day to
day operation of the Quality Assurance Specialists along with
training and performance management. The Business Operations
Manager also provides Sales support for the Front Line and In-House
teams. This position requires excellent customer service, ability
to lead and mentor a team, organizational skills, computer
literacy, depth of contract/product knowledge and attention to
detail. All responsibilities are to be accomplished while upholding
and exhibiting our core values: customer obsession, excellence,
surprise and delight, innovation, simplicity, integrity, trust,
- Responsible for recruiting, training, coaching and performance
managing a team of Quality Assurance Specialists.
- Bus Ops Manager is responsible and held accountable for their
assigned team's performance from Medallia, Contract Errors, PAC, TP
PAC, Cancellation Percentages, retention of associates as well as
other assigned goals.
- Provide on-going development of the QAS in order to ensure
excellent customer service is provided by adhering to closing
requirements and proper product knowledge.
- Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and
- Work closely with the Sales Management team to ensure smooth
transition of guest from TO/BBB Rep to QAS.
- Ensure all QAS's are following scripts as outlined.
- Provide Sales support and assist in answering questions from
DOS, In-House Manager and Inventory Specialist.
- Responsible for handling escalated customer service
- Ensures closings and contract data entry goals are met.
- Should have an ongoing desire to grow with the company and be
able to relocate
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D). College
- Six months' hands on computer experience, one-year general
office experience or relevant courses. Must be a quick learner,
friendly, and able to connect with different personality types to
facilitate a connection with new owners.
- MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Synergy, Internet Explorer,
SPI, LSAMS, AS400, good overall computer literacy and
written/verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Bluegreen product
line, exchange affiliations, benefits, and basic sales training
- Must have good interpersonal skills and maintain a professional
yet friendly attitude in an often highly paced and pressured sales
environment. Attention to detail, follow up skills, and strong work
ethic are essential.
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our
associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to
comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment
with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various
safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and
conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our
associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care
to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate
benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to
get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!Our goal is
to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment
opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen
Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is
critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain
the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a
drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be
willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Business Process/Service Quality
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Salary
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations, Draper , Business Operations Manager, Executive , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!