Company: BACH TEAM LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Because of its sustained growth, Bach Homes is expanding its
development team in order to pursue several highly desirable
multi-family projects. Accordingly, Bach is looking for a
Construction Project Manager who will oversee and coordinate
multiple apartment/townhome projects with typically 250-400 units
each from start to finish. This position will require travel
throughout the mid- and mountain west.Supervisory
- Oversees Project engineers, purchasers and estimator in making
selections, establishing contracts, and overseeing
- Supervises Project Superintendents and on-site staff to ensure
that work meets quality standards and adheres to
- Oversees staff, maintains safety standards, keeps company
quality standards, and keeps projects on schedule.
- Provides leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating
with clients, architects, engineers, and other involved parties;
develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to
complete the applicable project.
- Schedules and coordinates projects in logical steps and budgets
the time necessary to meet each deadline.
- Works with estimator on reviewing and staying on budget.
- Ensures adherence to the budget, and when unexpected
complications or issues arise, makes quick and necessary
- Plans, coordinates, organizes, oversees, and directs activities
regarding the construction of assigned structures, facilities, and
- Ensures safety standards and guidelines are followed on the
jobsite and that all safety codes are met during construction.
- Oversees contract negotiations, revisions, additions, and
adherence to the contract by all parties.
- Collaborates with owners, supervisory staff, contractors, and
design professionals to discuss and resolve problems, including
work procedures, complaints, and construction or design
- Manages and take actions that are necessary due to delays, bad
weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a
variety of people, including owners, managers, designers,
supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in multi-family construction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conflict-resolution skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft project, and/or
- Proficient in computer-assisted design (CAD) and other design,
data recording, and analyzation software (not required but
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, and
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, working well
under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or
- Ability to effectively multitask while analyzing and solving
- Thorough understanding of civil and structural engineering,
architectural, and other construction drawings.Education and
- Bachelor's degree in construction science, construction
management, or civil engineering (or equivalent experience).
- At least five years of construction experience required. Two
years must be in multi-family construction.Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to traverse and inspect all areas of jobsite in
all types of weather (this may include walking, climbing, reaching,
bending, crawling, or stretching).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Will require overnight travel of approximately 5 nights a
month, depending on workload.
- Exposure to typical construction site dangers.
- Must be on-call to address delays, emergencies, bad weather,
and other issues at the jobsite.About Bach Homes:Founded in 2006,
Bach Homes is a rapidly growing homebuilder that specializes in
both single family homes and multi-family apartment projects. Over
the years, they have diversified and expanded adding divisions for
an Excavation company, Property Management company, Land
Development company, Home Furnishings company, and an Internet
Keywords: BACH TEAM LLC, Draper , PROJECT MANAGER, Executive , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!