Senior Director of BizOps, Flow
Company: Pluralsight, LLC
Posted on: June 16, 2022
This position is also available for employment in these
areas:Draper UT, Remote - USA, Remote - UtahJob Description:As a
Senior Director of BizOps you will be responsible for bringing a
strategic, data-driven approach to optimizing current systems and
processes, developing new initiatives, and managing special project
initiatives. Reporting to the EVP and GM of Pluralsight Flow and
part of the leadership team, this role will be critical to our
growth and scale. We're looking for someone with experience
building programs, systems, and tools to support outstanding B2B
product solutions.Who you are:
- An inquisitive, strategic and critical problem solver who is
always looking for how things can work better
- Passionate about business impact; you're adept at understanding
an organization's health and looking for ways to improve it
- An effective communicator, effective influencer, and
collaborator. People trust and follow you. You trust them and
encourage them to do their best work.
- Developing future leaders and team members is a passion; you
invest to coach and develop your teamWhat you'll own:
- Leadership for a team of strategic program managers, principal
analysts and generalist problem solvers
- The rhythm and cadence of the business: group objective
setting, MBRs, QBRs and high level forecasting of our business'
health (Bookings and GRR)
- All cross functional strategic initiatives: spanning new growth
as well as operational health improvement opportunities
- The interface to our Post Sales function spanning customer
success, support and Professional ServicesExperience you'll need:
- Your years of experience in strategy and operations within a
leading management consultancy or at a SaaS software company has
prepared you for this role.
- You have a knack for forecasting solutions to problems ahead of
- You work to operationalize solutions that preempt friction
points that degrade the way businesses operate.
- You're passionate about optimization and have a track record of
working on high impact opportunities that move the needle.
- Strong team management and development experience, specifically
with analytical teams, with the ability to keep teams oriented
towards high-level needs
- Demonstrated experience managing many work streams in fast
changing, cross-functional environments.#LI-LW#LI-Remote
Keywords: Pluralsight, LLC, Draper , Senior Director of BizOps, Flow, Executive , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!