Construction Project Manager
Company: BACH TEAM LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Because of its sustained growth, Bach Homes is expanding its
development team in order to pursue several highly desirable
multi-family projects. Accordingly, Bach is looking for a
Construction Project Manager who will oversee and coordinate
multiple apartment/townhome projects with typically 250-400 units
each from start to finish. This position will require travel
throughout the mid- and mountain west.Construction Project Manager
- Oversees staff, maintains safety standards, keeps company
quality standards, and keeps projects on schedule.
- Provides leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating
with clients, architects, engineers, and other involved parties;
develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to
complete the applicable project.
- Schedules and coordinates projects in logical steps and budgets
the time necessary to meet each deadline.
- Works with estimator on reviewing and staying on budget.
- Ensures adherence to the budget, and when unexpected
complications or issues arise, makes quick and necessary
- Plans, coordinates, organizes, oversees, and directs activities
regarding the construction of assigned structures, facilities, and
- Ensures safety standards and guidelines are followed on the
jobsite and that all safety codes are met during construction.
- Oversees contract negotiations, revisions, additions, and
adherence to the contract by all parties.
- Collaborates with owners, supervisory staff, contractors, and
design professionals to discuss and resolve problems, including
work procedures, complaints, and construction or design
- Manages and take actions that are necessary due to delays, bad
weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a
variety of people, including owners, managers, designers,
supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Construction Project Manager Required Skills/Abilities:
- Experience in multi-family construction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, and
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, work well
under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or
- Ability to effectively multitask while analyzing and solving
- Thorough understanding of civil and structural engineering,
architectural, and other construction drawings.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil
engineering, or other related areas of study.
- At least five years of construction experience is required. Two
years must be in multi-family construction. Benefits
- Medical (100% of employee monthly premium paid for)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance paid for by the company
- Short and Long term disability
- Company events and activitiesBach Homes is committed to
workforce diversity. All candidates, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. PI202055067
Keywords: BACH TEAM LLC, Draper , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!