RN Postpartum - Newborn Nursery
Company: Lone Peak Hospital
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN Postpartum -
Newborn Nursery you want in your current role? We invest in what
matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every
stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to
join Lone Peak Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At
Lone Peak Hospital, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues
an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing,
dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
* 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
* Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps,
Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
* Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
* Adoption Assistance
* Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
Lone Peak Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a highly-skilled and compassionate RN in the Mother Baby Unit
you will provide direct patient care in the Postpartum/Couplet
setting. You will work to provide patients with an individualized
care plan through assessment and planning. Our team supports each
other like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
* You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
* You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
* You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and
results of diagnostic studies.
* You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all areas of Maternal Child health.
* You will demonstrate an ability to assist physicians with
procedures in Postpartum care and the Newborn Nursery.
* You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
What qualifications you will need:
* Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
* S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 90 days of hire
and then maintain certification.
* Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) and Fetal Monitoring
certification preferred.Must obtain NRP certification within 90
days from date of hire and then maintain certification.
* One or more years of recent Postpartum/Newborn Nursery experience
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak
Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of
people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of
70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are
ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and
surgery services. We have earned an "A" rating in Hospital Safety
Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion
Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community
of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that
includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close
proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like
skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing
and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone
Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we
encourage you to apply for our RN Postpartum - Newborn Nursery
opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Lone Peak Hospital, Draper , RN Postpartum - Newborn Nursery, Healthcare , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!