Clinical Research Associate II (CRA) - West
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Your time here
At Parexel, the CRA role offers the opportunity to go beyond the
role of a typical clinical monitor. CRA 's are accountable for
using their expertise to build and maintain the site relationship
and ensure they 're set up for success. As the clinical sites '
sole point of contact, this includes addressing and resolving site
issues and questions. You 'll also manage site quality and delivery
from site identification through to close-out.
As a CRA, Parexel will offer you world class technology and
training catered to your individual experience. You can anticipate
less travel and a lower protocol load in comparison to industry
peers. Your hard work may be rewarded through a bonus incentive
program, the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas
and an opportunity to advance your career in clinical research. If
impact, flexibility, and career development appeal to you, Parexel
could be your next home.
What you 'll do
- Leverage your expertise. Conduct qualification visits (QV),
site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and
termination visits (TV) at assigned clinical sites and generate
- Build relationships. Oversee integrity of the study and utilize
problem-solving skills to promote rapport with the site and
- Protect patients. Review the performance of the trial at
designated sites, ensure the rights and well-being of human
subjects are safeguarded and are in accordance with protocol.
- Drive productivity. Develop patient recruitment strategies in
conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines,
while also ensuring compliance with the approved standard operating
procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable
- Ensure quality. Evaluate the quality and integrity of the
reported data, site efficacy and drug accountability.
- Execute. Monitor the completeness and quality of Regulatory
Documentation and perform site document
verification.QualificationsMore about you
On your first day we 'll expect you to have:
- Site Management or equivalent experience in clinical research,
with understanding of clinical trials methodology and
- Ability to perform all clinical monitoring activities
- Bachelor 's or equivalent degree in biological science,
pharmacy or other health related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
within a matrixed team.
- Experience working in a self-driven capacity, with a sense of
urgency and limited oversight.
- A client-focused approach to work and flexible attitude with
respect to assignments/new learning.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, evaluate a variety of
unpredictable scenarios and achieve project timelines while being
able to apply your understanding of study protocol(s).
- An honest and ethical work approach to promote the development
of life changing treatments for patients.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the
knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic
Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as
Excel and Word.A little about us
Parexel is proud to be a leading Clinical Research Organization
with colleagues across the globe. As a member of our team, you 'll
get to know your coworkers on a personal level. Have a question? A
clinical research leader, project team member, technology -super
user - or collaborator are a phone call away. Our clinical research
teams meet regularly to have discussions in an open environment,
allowing our team members to share their expertise and promote
learning within the team. Management supports and encourages career
growth through consistent performance discussions and evaluations.
Whether your interest is to progress into a more senior level CRA
role, into line management, Quality, Project Leadership or a
variety of other positions, Parexel prides itself on career
opportunities for our employees.
This role may be subject to government and/or customer requirements
regarding vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than
Parexel policy. Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be
either vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or
medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your
COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of
vaccination.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to legally protected status, which in the US
includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: PAREXEL, Draper , Clinical Research Associate II (CRA) - West, Healthcare , Midvale, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!