Director of Clinical Applications
Company: SPECTRUM INTERMEDIATE LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
For over 14 years, Spectrum Solutions has been a single-source
provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing
customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability,
and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing,
custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our
technology, products, and services provide the industry with full
product development-to-delivery solutions.
Our commitment and mission are to: "Build the best products.
Champion the simplest solutions. Deliver as promised". At Spectrum
we believe that opportunities and creativity pave the way to
innovation. Here your passion, resourcefulness, and perseverance
will do more than just join something, they will add something.
Spectrum Solutions is seeking a Director of Clinical Applications
to support testing and monitoring of disease from saliva, as part
of the company's R&D pipeline. Spectrum has developed several
new devices which will provide patients and providers a
non-invasive method to detect clinically relevant genetic,
transcriptomic, and proteomic markers. The Director of Clinical
Applications will be responsible for supporting the development of
study plans meant to highlight the capabilities of Spectrum's
device across existing and emerging laboratory technologies.
Incumbent will work closely with Spectrum's partner laboratories to
execute study plans, including identifying and managing key project
resources and providing regular updates to Spectrum's R&D
leadership. Individual will be responsible to collating all data
produced into reports that can be further used for regulatory
affairs and translated into scientific and marketing opportunities.
The Director of Clinical Applications will report to the Chief
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and optimization of Spectrum's device
across an array of medical applications used to screen, diagnose,
and monitor disease (oncology, immunology, infectious disease,
neurology, endocrinology, etc.) in collaboration with partner
- Formulate clear study plans, including protocols, budgets, and
timelines to support all technical aspects
- Actively seek and submit grant applications to support current
and upcoming projects.
- Deliver clear and concise reporting on the progress of each
study. Compile data into final report that may be further utilized
for abstract, poster, and journal submissions.
- Work with CMO and CSO to evaluate novel application
opportunities including literature reviews, discovery efforts and
external laboratory assessments.
- Represent Spectrum's endeavors at scientific congresses,
including presentation planning and delivery in coordination with
- Support scientific input for regulatory requirements associated
with Spectrum's product development pipeline and technical
submissions with collaborators.
- Degree: B.S. / M.S. required; PhD preferred
- 5+ years of experience in developing diagnostic technical
- Breadth of knowledge across biological diseases and associated
- Regulatory familiarity with 510K and Laboratory Developed
- Experience with scientific publications and congresses
- Ability to move effectively and expeditiously in alignment with
- Background in multi-site clinical trial/study management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Spectrum Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in
hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive,
people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any
protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any
other basis covered under applicable law.
Keywords: SPECTRUM INTERMEDIATE LLC, Draper , Director of Clinical Applications, Healthcare , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!