RN Medical Surgical Part-Time
Company: Lone Peak Hospital
Posted on: May 17, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionLone Peak Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for RN Medical Surgical position and
spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsAt Lone
Peak Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all stages
of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive
benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Lone Peak
Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications: RN Med/Surg Unit Part-Time
Nights 7p-7aAs a highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse
in the Medical - Surgical Unit you will provide direct patient
care. You will work to provide patients with an individualized care
plan through assessment and planning. Our team supports each other
like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the
patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age
specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to
include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition and results of diagnostic
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all patients.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah or Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory
and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and
departments as appropriate.Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed
hospital on the Lone Peak Medical Campus, which has been built to
meet healthcare needs of people in our community. Riding a
substantial population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, our
community and its residents are ready for our inpatient services
that include obstetric care and surgery services. We have earned an
"A" rating in Hospital Safety Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and
5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion Surgery (Healthgrades
2018-2019).Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day
community of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake
Valley that includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails;
and close proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities
like skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife
viewing and fly fishing.We are part of the HCA Healthcare network -
which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the
country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and
relocation. HCA and Lone Peak Hospital are all about caring for
people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
colleagues.HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Medical Surgical opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Lone Peak Hospital, Draper , RN Medical Surgical Part-Time, Healthcare , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!