RN PACU PRN
Company: Lone Peak Hospital
Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a RN PACU PRN you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Lone Peak Hospital which is
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsLone Peak Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) RN PACU PRN where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and
Qualifications: RN PACU PRN Shifts( 4 shifts required per a 4 week
schedule)As a Registered Nurse in the PACU/Recovery you will
provide excellent patient care to individuals following operative
and invasive procedures. Our team works hard to support each other,
we are looking for an amazing nurse who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will be able to perform general nursing duties and be
competent in all post-operative procedures as verified by specific
- You will demonstrate the ability to facilitate smooth and
efficient room turnover and patient flow.
- You will complete all paperwork and computer charting to ensure
accurate and timely charting.
- You will provide appropriate management of pain under the
direction of the anesthesiologist and documents changes and
reassessment using the pain scale.
- You will work with the family to inform them of progress of the
patient, delays in transfer to the unit, etc.
- You will facilitate communications between other departments as
needed and prepare patients for transfer of care. .
- You will follow through on reporting problems and ensure proper
use of the chain of command as a patient advocate, maintaining
communication regarding any changes in the patient condition.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse License.
- BSN preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification American Red Cross
or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or
ACLS) and Certification.
- One or more years of OR experience required
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak
Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of
people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of
70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are
ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and
surgery services. We have earned an "A" rating in Hospital Safety
Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion
Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).Lone Peak Hospital is located in
the thriving modern-day community of Draper, UT that sits on the
south end of Salt Lake Valley that includes pristine cycling,
hiking and horseback trails; and close proximity to year-round,
outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang
gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.We are
part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300
affiliate facilities across the country - offering our colleagues
the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone Peak
Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to
patients, families and our colleagues.HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our RN PACU PRN opening. We review all applications.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Lone Peak Hospital, Draper , RN PACU PRN, Healthcare , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!