RN NICU Part-Time
Company: Lone Peak Hospital
Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionLone Peak Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for RN NICU Part-Time position and
spend more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsLone Peak
Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Lone Peak
Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications: RN NICU Part-Time 7p-7aAs
a highly-skilled compassionate NICU Nurse you will deliver
exceptional patient care to our most vulnerable patients, premature
and sick newborns. In addition to providing around-the-clock care
to these patients, NICU RNs offer support to the parents, with a
focus on emotional encouragement and education. Our team supports
each other like family and we are looking for someone who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will perform life-sustaining care for newborns in need and
possess the ability to assess neonate at delivery and perform
neonatal resuscitation if necessary.
- You will administer medications, monitor vital signs, and
provide vital nutrients to newborns.
- You will keep, maintain and update records of the patients care
to ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly.
- You will work closely with department leadership and physicians
to coordinate treatment plans and examinations.
- You will educate parents on day-to-day operations/goals,
treatment plans and at home care procedures.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification (available after
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 6 months from
date of hire and then be maintained.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification preferred.
Must obtain NRP certification within 6 months from date of hire and
then be maintained.
- One or more years of recent NICU experience preferred
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak
Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of
people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of
70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are
ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and
surgery services. We have earned an "A" rating in Hospital Safety
Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion
Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).Lone Peak Hospital is located in
the thriving modern-day community of Draper, UT that sits on the
south end of Salt Lake Valley that includes pristine cycling,
hiking and horseback trails; and close proximity to year-round,
outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang
gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.We are
part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300
affiliate facilities across the country - offering our colleagues
the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone Peak
Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to
patients, families and our colleagues.HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care,
our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveJoin a family that
cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN NICU Part-Time opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Lone Peak Hospital, Draper , RN NICU Part-Time, Healthcare , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!