RN PACU- Part-Time
Company: Lone Peak Hospital
Posted on: June 21, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At Lone Peak Hospital we support
our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as RN PACU-
Part-Time and access programs to assist with every stage of your
career.BenefitsAt Lone Peak Hospital we want to ensure we support
you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsAre you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our RN PACU- Part-Time opening and continue to learn!Job
Summary and Qualifications: RN PACU Part-Time (Benefits
Available)As a Registered Nurse in the PACU/Recovery you will
provide excellent patient care to individuals following operative
and invasive procedures. Our team works hard to support each other,
we are looking for an amazing nurse who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will be able to perform general nursing duties and be
competent in all post-operative procedures as verified by specific
- You will demonstrate the ability to facilitate smooth and
efficient room turnover and patient flow.
- You will complete all paperwork and computer charting to ensure
accurate and timely charting.
- You will provide appropriate management of pain under the
direction of the anesthesiologist and documents changes and
reassessment using the pain scale.
- You will work with the family to inform them of progress of the
patient, delays in transfer to the unit, etc.
- You will facilitate communications between other departments as
needed and prepare patients for transfer of care. .
- You will follow through on reporting problems and ensure proper
use of the chain of command as a patient advocate, maintaining
communication regarding any changes in the patient condition.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse License.
- BSN preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification American Red Cross
or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or
ACLS) and Certification.
- One or more years of OR experience required
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak
Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of
people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of
70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are
ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and
surgery services. We have earned an "A" rating in Hospital Safety
Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion
Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).Lone Peak Hospital is located in
the thriving modern-day community of Draper, UT that sits on the
south end of Salt Lake Valley that includes pristine cycling,
hiking and horseback trails; and close proximity to year-round,
outdoor recreational activities like skiing, backpacking, hang
gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing and fly fishing.We are
part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300
affiliate facilities across the country - offering our colleagues
the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone Peak
Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to
patients, families and our colleagues.HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN PACU-
Part-Time opening. Our team will promptly review your application.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Lone Peak Hospital, Draper , RN PACU- Part-Time, Healthcare , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!