Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients
deserve? At Lone Peak Hospital we support our colleagues in their
positions. Join our Team as a RN NICU and access programs to assist
with every stage of your career.
Lone Peak Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our RN NICU opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications: RN NICU Full-Time Nights 7p-7a
As a highly-skilled compassionate NICU Nurse you will deliver
exceptional patient care to our most vulnerable patients, premature
and sick newborns. In addition to providing around-the-clock care
to these patients, NICU RNs offer support to the parents, with a
focus on emotional encouragement and education. Our team supports
each other like family and we are looking for someone who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will perform life-sustaining care for newborns in need and
possess the ability to assess neonate at delivery and perform
neonatal resuscitation if necessary.
- You will administer medications, monitor vital signs, and
provide vital nutrients to newborns.
- You will keep, maintain and update records of the patients care
to ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly.
- You will work closely with department leadership and physicians
to coordinate treatment plans and examinations.
- You will educate parents on day-to-day operations/goals,
treatment plans and at home care procedures.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification (available after
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 6 months from
date of hire and then be maintained.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification preferred.
Must obtain NRP certification within 6 months from date of hire and
then be maintained.
- One or more years of recent NICU experience preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak
Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of
people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of
70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are
ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and
surgery services. We have earned an "A" rating in Hospital Safety
Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion
Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community
of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that
includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close
proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like
skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing
and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone
Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage
you to apply for our RN NICU opening. Our team will promptly review
your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Draper , RN NICU, Healthcare , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!