RN Labor and Delivery
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At Lone Peak Hospital our nurses set us apart from any
other healthcare provider. We are seeking a RN Labor and Delivery
to join our healthcare family.Benefits-- Sign-On Bonus $10,000 for
Experienced Labor & Delivery NurseLone Peak Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At Lone Peak Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that
every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create
your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your
career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN
Labor and Delivery opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications: RN
L&D, Full-Time Nights 7p-7aAs a highly-skilled and
compassionate Women's Services RN you will provide direct patient
care in the Labor and Delivery and Postpartum/Couplet setting. You
will work to provide patients with an individualized care plan
through assessment and planning. Our team is amazing and we are
looking for someone who has a passion for providing excellent
patient care. In this role:
- You will welcome each perinatal patient to the LDRP Unit and
promote a feeling of security in the care they will receive, to
assure them that you are confident and capable of caring for their
needs and their baby's wellbeing.
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and
results of diagnostic studies.
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all areas of Maternal Child health.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 90 days of hire
and then maintain certification.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) and Fetal Monitoring
certification preferred. Must obtain NRP certification within 90
days from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- One or more years of Labor and Delivery experience strongly
- Associate Degree, or Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved). is a 32 plus bed hospital on
the Lone Peak Medical Campus, which has been built to meet
healthcare needs of people in our community. Riding a substantial
population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, our community and
its residents are ready for our inpatient services that include
obstetric care and surgery services. We have earned an "A" rating
in Hospital Safety Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating
for Spinal Fusion Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community
of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that
includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close
proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like
skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing
and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone
Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN
Labor and Delivery opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Draper , RN Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!