Food Service Team Member
Posted on: November 23, 2021
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOUFood is your passion, whether you're cooking
or serving customers. You know food plays a vital role in creating
a better everyday life for the many people - especially when it's
honest, healthy and delicious.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAYYou'll
be inspiring IKEA customers in the IKEA Swedish Food Market to cook
and enjoy a modern taste of Sweden whenever and wherever they
- Maintaining the Swedish Food Market including merchandising and
- Using your IKEA Food knowledge to exceed customer expectations,
confidently answering their questions so they can make informed
- Stocking, inventorying, and rotating supplies in areas where
Swedish Food Market products are sold.
- Following food handling, health, safety, hygiene and sanitation
regulations and guidelines.
- Providing a friendly retail checkout experience by processing
payments quickly and accurately.
- Promoting a safe and secure working environment for co-workers,
guests and visitors.Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people
at home can have a better everyday life through food that's good
for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million
customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our
Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also
offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the "Swedish Food
market". We are a diverse group of people who all live by the
motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!APPLY
NOW!JOB TYPE - Permanent, Full-timeBENEFITS ELIGIBLE? YesHOURS -up
to 40 hours a weekQUALIFICATIONS1 year of experience in a
high-volume customer facing environment
Keywords: IKEA, Draper , Food Service Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!