IKEA Food Cashier
Posted on: January 9, 2022
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
You believe a better life at work equals a better life. Join our
team to start a better life for yourself.
- Providing a friendly retail checkout experience by processing
payments quickly and accurately.
- Following food handling, health, safety, hygiene and sanitation
regulations and guidelines.
- Maintaining the restaurant including merchandising and price
- Ensuring a positive customer experience by maintaining a clean
and safe area.
- Using your IKEA Food knowledge to exceed customer expectations,
confidently answering their questions so they can make informed
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a
better everyday life through food that's good for both people and
planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at
the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian
heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a
variety of foods in our bistros and in the "Swedish Food market".
We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto:
Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
JOB TYPE - Permanent, Full-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS - up to 40 hours a week
Able to work in a high-volume customer facing environment
Keywords: IKEA, Draper , IKEA Food Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!