Company: Ursus, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2022
SUMMARY:We are seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join
our client's team. You will be responsible for running payrolls for
45,000+ employees within US, Canada, Mexico, and India. Performs
duties that require an understanding of company policies, systems,
and procedures with a strong level of customer service.---JOB
- Process weekly and bi-weekly multi-state and international
payrolls for salaried and hourly employees and ensure the overall
accuracy of employee data.
- Schedule, prepare, open, balance, audit, close, and finalize
all payroll cycles in a team environment.
- Process and peer audit employee payroll data, payments, and
- Verify and reconcile wages and hours from Kronos and UltiPro
- Minimum 2 year's recent hands-on payroll processing
- Knowledge of a Payroll System (Kronos, Workday, Ultipro
- Strong Excel skills required.
- High-level understanding of system and how they interface.
- Deal tactfully and courteously with employees and other staff
when explaining the functions and policies in the Payroll
- Maintain confidential information when required by legal and
ethical standards of professionalism to ensure privacy of employee
Keywords: Ursus, Inc., Draper , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!