Full-Time Mobile Expert
Company: Wireless Vision LLC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
T-Mobile Premium Retailer - Wireless Vision Do the hottest new
tech trends excite you? Do you naturally make connections with
people everywhere you go? Then a Mobile Expert role with Wireless
Vision would be a perfect fit for you. In this role, you will
represent the T-Mobile brand and meet customers' wireless needs. As
a member of the store team, you will work as a team to meet both
personal and company goals! Your Talents:
- Provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting
the Wireless Vision store, including greeting customers, answering
phones and assessing their needs.
- Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer
accounts, maximizing existing customers' accounts to identify
revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business,
including but not limited to outbound calling, community
involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and
outside the store/retail location.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance
with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating
the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling,
inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to
company policies and procedures.
- Share customer experience with the rest of your team, including
- Ensure maintenance of store appearance, back room, restrooms
and individual work area according to the retail store
- Assist customers with service activations, changes and bill
payments, respond to billing inquire equipment replacement, sell
accessories and process price plan changes and upgrades.
- Build customers confidence by making their experience
comfortable and simple while meeting their needs.
- Engage in service selling and right fitting the customer with
the appropriate total technology solution.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by
management. Your Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in retail or another environment
with a strong customer focus.
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications
- Flexible scheduling availability.
- Completed High school diploma/GED.
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds. What We'll
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Development and growth opportunities Wireless Vision is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free
Keywords: Wireless Vision LLC, Draper , Full-Time Mobile Expert, IT / Software / Systems , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!