Applications Development - Software Engineer Manager
Company: Swire Coca-Cola
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Applications Development - Software Engineer Manager Draper, UT,
USA Req #13116 Thursday, September 7, 2023 Who is Swire Coca-Cola?
We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage
brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees
produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13
states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless
of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire
Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home. At Swire
Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions
with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for
full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts. What does a
Software Engineering/Application Development Manager do at Swire
Coca-Cola? Swire Coca-Cola is looking for a Development &
Operations Manager to guide our team on innovative development, and
maintenance of custom enterprise applications. Managing the
development lifecycle that controls the migration code from
development, test, and production. Identifies the tools and
standards to be used by the team and ensures those standards are
kept. The ideal candidate will have a record of strong leadership
with high team engagement, collaboration, and a passion for
- Develop new applications, ongoing maintenance of existing
applications in Azure or enterprise software.
- Communicate project status with project team members,
stakeholders and senior management via frequent meeting cadence,
- Manage assigned development needs to meet budget and timeline
- Resolve any reported issues and concerns raised by the Swire
organization related to IT development tasks assigned.
- Manage DevOps relationship with Swire Organization, ensuring
everything being requested is fulfilled and that any issues are
taken care of in a timely manner.
- Identify, prioritize, and manage to completion all assigned
work intake requests.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Engineering or related
- 4+ years required using several programming languages,
including, but not limited to .Net, C#, SQL, html, CSS, and Java
- 8+ years work experience designing, developing, and maintaining
- Experience with Visual Studio, SQL Server, Enterprise Data
Warehouses, Azure, SAP.
- 5+ years Management of Software Engineering team, including
coaching, measuring job performance, and developing the talen ts of
#LI-Onsite Swire Coca-Cola is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify
program as required by law.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, Veteran status or other legally protected
Keywords: Swire Coca-Cola, Draper , Applications Development - Software Engineer Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!