Corporate Legal Assistant
Company: BACH TEAM LLC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
About usBach Homes is a construction and property management
company in Draper, UT. We are creative and challenging.
Bach Homes is seeking a full-time Corporate Legal Assistant with a
minimum of two (2) years' experience, with priority given to a
candidate with both corporate and law firm experience. This is an
in-office position and will not be performed remotely.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, well-organized, and
will be able to take direction and run with a project.
Legal Assistant Duties include:
- Providing administrative support to the General Counsel,
including drafting, revising, executing, and filing contracts and
other legal documents, calendar maintenance, CLE-tracking,
- Managing, organizing, and maintaining physical and electronic
(cloud-based) document filing systems.
- Assisting outside counsel and business partners on due
diligence, municipal and lien searches, etc., and then summarizing
- Supporting all aspects and stages of real estate
- Assisting in the preparing and compiling of initial responses
to discovery requests, subpoenas, liens, levies, etc.
- Working with outside counsel on litigation and disputes,
including managing discovery, assisting in production, etc.
Legal Assistant Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of legal expereince
- High School Graduate or GED
- Able to work in the office
- Medical (100% of employee monthly premium paid for)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance paid for by the company
- Short and Long term disability
- Company events and activities
Bach Homes is committed to workforce diversity. All candidates,
veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: BACH TEAM LLC, Draper , Corporate Legal Assistant, Legal , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!