Company: BACH TEAM LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Bach Homes is seeking a full-time Paralegal with a minimum of three
(3) years' experience, with priority given to a candidate with both
corporate and law firm experience. The majority of this role will
be more transactional in nature but having litigation experience is
a major plus. Real estate experience is also a plus. This is an
in-office position and will not be performed remotely.
The ideal paralegal candidate will be detail-oriented,
well-organized, and will be able to take direction and run with a
Paralegal Duties include:
- Preparing and reviewing documents, including purchase and sale
agreements, loan agreements, entity documents, covenants,
conditions & restrictions, exhibits, and various closing documents
under the direction of an attorney.
- Working directly with outside counsel, title companies,
lenders, and investors during closings, corporate transactions, and
- Conducting municipal searches and lien searches and summarize
- Managing, organizing, and maintaining physical and electronic
(cloud-based) document filing systems.
- Supporting all aspects and stages of real estate
- Assisting in drafting and responding to discovery requests,
subpoenas, liens, levies, etc.
- 3 years of legal expereince
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and cloud-based
- Westlaw experience is a plus.
- Medical (100% of employee monthly premium paid for)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance paid for by the company
- Short and Long term disability
- Company events and activities
Bach Homes is committed to workforce diversity. All candidates,
veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: BACH TEAM LLC, Draper , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!