Senior Financial / Accounting Analyst
Location: Draper, UT (will be remote but need to be living in
the state of UT.)
Contract length 3-4 months
Pay Rate: $42/hr
Performs more complex analysis in areas such as budgets,
strategic plans, product line analysis, mergers and
acquisitions (M&A) work and treasury and/or
• Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger
accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned
• Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned
• Routine communication with Company managers relating to
financial close, issues and deliverables.
• Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for
assigned functional areas:
• Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
• Complete and submit required Consolidation & Reporting
• Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic
management reporting of financial results for assigned functional
• Submission of financial results for Consolidation & Reporting
• Prepare all Financial Reporting requirements package.
• Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account
analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting
• Prepare journal entries related to assigned functional
• Prepare foreign currency transactions analysis and its impact
on financial results.
• Responsible for performing special projects to improve process
efficiency and performance.
• Review and research accounting transactions for functional
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Accounting or Finance
5-8 years of prior accounting and/or financial
• Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
• Ability to succeed in a team environment.
• Customer Service Oriented.
• Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal
• Strong research and analysis skills.
• Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities.
• Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve
As your local offices do not support this position, for
immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting
Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
If you have questions about the position, you may contact the
recruiter at Leslie.Hesano@kellyservices.com ; however, your
resume must be received via the official posting
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We
know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the
nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The