Company: Vista Equity Partners
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides
industry-leading software to event professionals around the world.
Our suite of services - online event registration, venue selection,
mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel
advertising opportunities - have positioned us a major player in
the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
The proof of the results that we deliver is demonstrated by the
customers that choose us, including over 80% of the Fortune 100,
more than 10,000 small and medium businesses and over 100,000
We are looking for Principal Software Engineers to join our
rapidly growing Technology Team. Cvent's Technology Team is
responsible for the design, development and operation of the
company's suite of cloud-based software products. We are also
currently engaged in a major initiative to build our next
generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting edge tools
What You Will Be Doing
- Mentor dedicated engineers to build powerful SaaS products in a
- Work on large-scale Internet applications, where performance,
reliability and scalability, are critical design goals - not
- Design and implement software solutions for productizing.
- Regularly conduct code reviews.
- Collaborate with Quality Engineering to develop Unit Tests
- Contribute to our core architecture and robust RESTful
What You Will Need for this Position
- 10 + years of overall development experience with Java,
- Experience with architecture design, architecture decision and
mentoring jr engineers
- Must have Test Driven Development experience.
- Required experience with Java, React OR Angular on the front
- Bonus experience with AWS platform, Spring Injection, Oracle
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science OR related technical
discipline. Equivalent experience also considered.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a
diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!