Senior Front-end Engineer
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented
- Do you enjoy creating innovative, long lasting solutions?
- Are you passionate about technology?
If you answered yes, please keep reading!
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will be working as part of
Cvent's Nucleus Development Group. Our mission is to develop cross
platform tooling and next generation UI technologies, that will
aide product teams in the rapid development of our best in class
The ideal candidate for this role will exemplify both technical
expertise and empathy. We are looking for someone who wants to not
only work on interesting projects but also make a positive impact
across Cvent's Engineering division. Specifically, we are looking
for someone who
- Is self-motivated and will contribute to, as well as oversee
the development and maintenance of reusable components and
front-end libraries for use by product teams.
- Is process oriented, can execute on multiple projects in
parallel and ensure the on-time release of well tested and reliable
- Will provide technical expertise and mentor to associate level
team members and help to define and drive best practices across the
- Uses development techniques to optimize software across a vast
array of devices and browsers while able to discuss the trade-offs
between different techniques.
- Is excited about interpersonal communication and is able to
build dynamic working relationships across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical
- 5 or more years, of hands on development experience.
- Strong foundation in React.js and its core principles
- Familiar with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as
Webpack and NPM.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS pre-processors.
- Highly proficient with version control systems, especially GIT,
- Experience working with React Native a plus.
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Cvent offers a fun, collegial work environment tailored to
sharpening your technical skills and growing as a software
professional. While we have evolved from startup to mid-sized
company, our Technology Team has preserved an entrepreneurial and
merit-driven culture where meaningful initiative and contribution
are recognized and rewarded.
Need more reasons to consider us? We offer competitive salary
packages and an extensive benefits package for all full-time
employees, including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses,
401K Match, gym membership discounts and other great perks!
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a
diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.