Company: HealthEquity, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a Microsoft SQL Database Administrator to be
part of our team in Draper, Utah. You will be a key member of our
talented team of Database Administrators. You will need to have an
advance knowledge of SQL server and be able to provide support,
advice and a strategic plan for HealthEquity databases.
What you'll be doing
- Owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and
- Supporting failover clusters, Always on Availability
- Troubleshooting SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space
and other resource contention.
- Ensuring backups are taken, are reliable and log shipping
systems are functioning properly.
- Assist with audits from internal and external providors.
- Harden servers based upon security hardening requirements.
- Configuring SQL Server for best practices and tuning for our
- Designing solutions to improve processes, and automate where
- Assist in upgrading systems to new versions of SQL.
- Working in a 24x7x365 production environment, this includes a
rotating on-call schedule
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience as a
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with team
members in all levels of Management
- Experience upgrading SQL Server versions.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving blocking and
deadlocking issues performance issues, and database integrity
- Experience with backups, restores, recovery models, security,
DBCC commands, integrity checks, Failover clustering, always on
- Strong knowledge of indexes, index management,
- Working knowledge of SQL Server troubleshooting techniques
(Waits, Extended events, Server side trace, PerfMon, DMVs, system
- SQL and windows patching experience for standalone and
clustered SQL servers.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures, creating
KBs, runbooks, topology etc.
- Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting hardware,
software, and network connectivity issues.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate in database
administration (MCSA) desirable.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education budget
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as
wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate
about providing a solution that allows American families to connect
health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our
innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members
gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of
this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill
of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and
discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the
position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate
individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak
passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun we want to speak with
you! We believe that your personality is as important as your
experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to
speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your
experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities
for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects
of employment for all qualified applicants and employees.
HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without
regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring -
under federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: HealthEquity, Inc., Draper , Database Administator, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!