DevOps Engineer (Senior, Mid-Level)
Company: F5 Networks
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together
to support the most exciting missions in the world!
You will be solving unique and meaningful problems in all
aspects of deployment, monitoring, and operationalization for Shape
products and services! This will help accomplish high SLA, low
cost, easy to operate, continuous integration and continuous
delivery/deployment in multiple global cloud environments,
including GCP and AWS.
- Run, support, and build large scale cloud-based automation and
- Provide cloud architecture mentorship and implement cloud
orchestration solutions to support product capabilities.
- Continuously improve processes.
- Work closely with other engineering teams, product, marketing,
operation, information security team, and customer support teams
for end-to-end solutions
- Industry experience in DevOps or SRE (Site Reliability
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: Python, Bash,
- Experience with public cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure.
- Experience with Cloud and CI/CD framework/tools, such as GIT,
Docker, Jenkins, VM, and K8s.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, routing, switching,
firewall, and load balancer.
- Rich experience in system administration of Linux like OS
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
OR equivalent professional experience.
- FedRAMP compliance experience
- CIS compliance
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation
of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the
description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and
requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email
address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from
Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities
to all employees and employment applicants without regard to
unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or
military status, genetic information, or any other classification
protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy
applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited
to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits,
training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is
available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon
Keywords: F5 Networks, Draper , DevOps Engineer (Senior, Mid-Level), Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!