Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Part Time
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Requirements: MS/MA and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
or PHD in Psychology or related field
The Behavior Analyst assists the Clinical Director and is
directly responsible for developing curriculum, supervising BCBAs
and BCaBAs, training direct service staff, and writing behavior
plans for children with autism being supported by Employer. The
Behavior Analyst provides intensive in-home supports to improve
language, adaptive skills, and social skills by making a difference
daily in applying the five Employer Values: Respect, Safety, Fun,
Mentoring and Accountability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision: Provide clinical supervision to BCBAs, BCaBAs and
direct service staff on the child's team during one-to-one
supervision meetings, group supervision, and/or client
- Conduct Assessments and Develop Behavior Support Plans: Conduct
functional analyses and ongoing functional assessments, preference
assessments, skills assessments and develop behavior programs for
- Staff Training and Treatment Fidelity: Attend weekly staff
meetings, train staff members on programs and evaluate treatment
- Parent Training: Train parents on the child's treatment plans
and monitor implementation of the treatment plan and child's
progress following training.
- Measure and Report Progress: Write progress notes summarizing
person's progress in narrative and graphic form.
- Meet Best Practice Standards: Adhere to the ethical guidelines
and disciplinary standards of the BACB. Use evidence-based
intervention strategies. Compile, get authorization for, and
present all programs with restrictive behavioral interventions to
the Human Rights Committee and Peer Review Committee.
- Work with Interdisciplinary Team Members: Attend relevant team
meetings and inform parents, state employees, teachers and others
of behavior plan interventions, progress on targets, new behaviors
of concerns and other relevant information needed to assist the
team in providing effective treatment.
Training and Certifications:
- Complete all initial and on-going training requirements within
established time frames.
- Complete annual CPR, First Aid and OSHA training.
- Obtain and maintains SOAR certification.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Degree/Certification Requirement: BCBA or Ph.D. in Psychology
or related field.
- Provide intensive in-home behavior services to children with
- Attend and conduct staff and/or parent trainings, as
- Other duties as assigned by Clinical Director, Area Director
- Follow state policies and procedures.
- Serve as an official representative of Employer and market a
Experience or Education:
- 18 year of age or older; and
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst; or
- PHD in Psychology or related field
Keywords: Chrysalis, Draper , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Part Time, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!