People Generalist II
Company: HealthEquity, Inc.
Posted on: June 4, 2021
How you can make a difference
This valued position, People Generalist II, reports directly to
a People Business Partner on the People Team. This important role
supports all aspects of the People organization as well as team
members and leaders across the enterprise. The ideal candidate will
have strong attention to detail with the ability to effectively
prioritize many and diverse tasks. The candidate will work
proactively to build relationships, support internal processes,
simplify and support business requests.
HealthEquity's leadership and 3,000+ team members embrace a
unique culture symbolized by the Purple in the Company's logo.
Being "Purple" means standing out from the crowd by going above and
beyond to help others, including fellow team members, members,
People Business Partners, and the community. To keep its culture
strong in the face of rapid growth, HealthEquity has a deliberate
strategy to develop talented team members for promotion. We
encourage all '"Purple" people to apply to HealthEquity.
What you'll be doing
- Responds to general employment-related inquiries from team
members and leaders, referring more complex and/or sensitive
matters to the appropriate resource.
- Administers and executes People programs of moderate
- Partners with business leaders to ensure consistent application
of company policies, procedures and practices.
- Assists People Business Partners by supporting activities
within their assigned departments.
- Actively participates in team meetings by engaging, leading
meetings and activities to enhance the People Partnership
- Participates in the design and implementation of programs that
build team member engagement and retention including on-boarding,
conducting stay interviews, engaging in development discussions and
- Supports leaders in addressing performance concerns by
reviewing and delivering Performance Improvement Plans and warnings
when appropriate. Supports crafting of Termination Memos and
collection of pertinent documents supporting involuntary teammate
terminations when warranted. Conducts exit interviews.
- Facilitates maintenance and updates for team member data in the
HRIS system and other systems as necessary.
- Provides education and counsel for leaders and teammates in
matters of team member relations. May investigate and respond to
moderately complex team member concerns, complaints and/or provide
general guidance, always striving for successful resolution.
- Prepares and maintains documentation or reports related to key
People activities, as assigned (e.g. investigations, various
- Helps to lead a project initiative, program and/or manage a
team with guidance
- Works as a liaison with other People Team Centers of Excellence
to assist team members with questions and meet overall People Team
objectives and programs
- Maintains an awareness and currency of "HR" principles,
practices and the related regulatory environment. This may involve
attending training sessions or meetings in which information is
imparted and discussed.
What you will need to be successful
- College degree preferred in HR, Business, Communications or
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working on a high performing
HR team or prior people leadership experience
- HR certification preferred
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the ability to work
- Solid knowledge of business policy and employment laws
- High attention to detail
- A passion to perform remarkable service and to be an ambassador
of our Purple culture
- Effective and efficient communication skills (verbal, written
- Excellent written communication with the ability to proofread
and edit documents
- Technologically savvy - Excel, HRIS system (ADP Vantage), etc.
and ability to navigate multiple systems
- Knack for people interactions - problem solving, mediation,
crucial conversations, empathy, etc.
- Self-awareness and ongoing self-improvement are desired
- Strong ability to work cross-organizationally with both
individual contributors and leaders of all levels
- The ability to deliver difficult messages with clarity,
composure and empathy.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision thatby2030 we will make HSAs as
wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts.We are passionate
about providing a solution that allows American families toconnect
health and wealthandbuild health savingsfor life. Through our
innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members
gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of
this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill
of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and
discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the
position, and where are ourpurpleculture drives a remarkable
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate
individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak
passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun we want to speak with
you! We believe that your personality is as important as your
experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to
speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your
experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities
for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects
of employment for all qualified applicants and employees.
HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without
regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring -
under federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: HealthEquity, Inc., Draper , People Generalist II, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!