Quality Control Appraisal Reviewer
Posted on: June 5, 2021
QC Appraisal Reviewer Our company is growing and
looking for an individual who possesses the drive and passion to be
successful. We are a nationwide real estate Appraisal Management
Company based in Mesa, Arizona. The position is a full-time
position in Draper, Utah and being able to work at a computer and
on phones for much of your time is crucial. We are customer service
driven and being able to professionally engage with lenders,
appraisers, real estate agents, attorneys and homeowners is a
paramount to our
- Residential appraisal desk review of 1 to 4 units on a national
level for quality control to ensure appraisal reports conform to
USPAP and other regulatory compliance requirements including FNMA,
FHLMC, FHA, VA and Lender investor guidelines, policies and
- Provide technical assistance and support to internal Staff and
response to appraisal related questions and concerns.
- Perform analysis and reconciliation of complex appraisal
reports and effectively communicate results.
- Provide effective and timely communication of appraisal
correction requests to Lender Staff and AMCs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as
recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Superior writing skills with the ability to clearly and
effectively articulate findings.
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Demonstration of extensive knowledge and familiarity of
residential Real Estate Appraisal Report Forms, terminology and the
appropriate application of appraisal valuation techniques,
methodology and appraisal theory.
- Related experience relevant to Residential Mortgage lending
- Attention to detail for identifying errors and omissions.
- High School diploma required, College education preferred.
- Residential Appraisre License required or Certified Residential
Appraiser license level preferred.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in the review of residential property
appraisal reports preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Location Draper, UtahTime
Benefit Package Includes Health Care Insurance
(HSA Plan-Employer pays up to 77% employee plan and up to 74%
family plan) (PPO Plan Employer pays up to 60% employee plan and up
to 60% family plan) Disability Insurance Life Insurance- employer
paid $25,000 life insurance coverage Retirement 401(k) Paid Time
Off (0-35 mo= 60hours), (36-71 mo=100 hours), (72+ mo=140 hours)
Paid Sick Time (Full time 40 hours year) Holiday Pay (11 days) Paid
Volunteer Time (Full time 30 hours year)Our appraisal management
company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
individuals and to administer all aspects and conditions of
employment without regard to the following: Race, National Origin,
Color, Disability, Age, Sex, Gender, Religion, Pregnancy, Genetic
information, including family medical history, Physical or mental
disability, any other protected class, in accordance with
applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Company takes
allegations of discrimination, intimidation, harassment, and
retaliation very seriously and will promptly conduct an
investigation when warranted. Equal employment opportunity
includes, but is not limited to, employment, training, promotion,
demotion, transfer, leaves of absence and termination.
Keywords: Appraisaltek, Draper , Quality Control Appraisal Reviewer, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!