Land Development Assistant
Company: D.R. HORTON, INC.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,
was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New
York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of
high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and
first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage
financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage
and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Land
Development Assistant for their Operations Department.
The right candidate will assist the Land Development Manager
in developing raw land and installing infrastructure to enable
construction of homes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on projects delegated by the Land Manager
- Develop construction schedule
- Coordinate contractors, inspectors for completion of
- Prepare and/or review documents, plats and contracts
- Business operations for the land development
- Work with area municipalities and utility contractors
- A/P related duties for Land Development items
- Assist with various reports and budget tracking
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school; orsix months to one yearrelated experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Come joina winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are
growing fast and arelooking for enthusiastic attitudes and team
players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package
including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with
D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our
newest Open Jobs on Twitterand like
Keywords: D.R. HORTON, INC., Draper , Land Development Assistant, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!