Command Center Representative
Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Assists with monitoring and balancing the workload of all
assigned corrective maintenance Customer Engineers.
- Manage communications and requests from field engineers through
email and phone calls (more emails & tasks than phone calls).
- Enter data from these communications into corresponding systems
while maintaining a high level of accuracy and efficiency to meet
the 1-hour OLA for all communications throughout prescribed
- Track and respond to all incoming field requests for corrective
- Identify and dispatch available resources based on needed
expertise, customer dynamics and employee skill set to provide
on-site customer support. This includes using the proper escalation
path and notifying the proper Service manager and Director and
other appropriate Client personnel.
- Orders parts for the Customer Engineers to expedite call
handling. Maintain a basic understanding of account base
information including internal contacts and basic requirements and
procedures for major accounts. Track on-going corrective
maintenance issues on turnover and maintaining continuity.
- Partners with other Schedule & Dispatch Specialists within a
Geography to source and share additional corrective maintenance
resources across the division for effective resource
- Adheres to product specific guidelines, procedures, and best
- Adheres to all administrative policies and escalation
procedures. Uses sound judgment, application of general business
principles and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned
- Maintains a current information repository of divisional
resource skills and geographic limitations.
- Responsible for first line of support for Corrective
Maintenance and Account Management CE's.
Good computer skills to include data entry.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Product suite including
Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work under the direction of more experienced
Schedule & Dispatch Specialist as well as Management.
- Must be able to respond in a timely manner and prioritize tasks
based on urgency and impact to the business.
- Must have 1-2 years customer service in a related field and
- Must have steady work history.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment
that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons
regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Draper , Command Center Representative, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!