Company: Swire Coca-Cola USA
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Draper, UT, USA Req #5664
Monday, May 24, 2021
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest
bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our
7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute
more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many
careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you
choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products,
and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what
guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company
What is it like to be a Payroll Clerk at Swire
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of
various payroll processes based on established SOPs. You will
respond to payroll-related questions to both internal and external
customers as needed and will complete, check, and process
payroll-related forms and documents in accordance with established
- Work with managers and employees to correct timesheet errors;
prepare timesheets to be locked and committed each pay period;
collect additional pay items and prepare them for import to
payroll. Prepare and distribute pay cards for pay corrections or
- Analyze timekeeping and pay errors; work with HR Operations and
managers to prevent future errors. Monitor and correct pay for
employees beginning or ending leaves of absence.
- Answer payroll questions from employees or external parties.
Diagnose recurring issues, analyze options, and work to implement
solutions to system or policy to prevent future issues.
- Receive, review, and process garnishment forms for employees;
track new garnishments to ensure deductions start timely; process
bankruptcy notices immediately; enter all paperwork into employee
- Process Verification of Employment forms, including wage
history. Coordinate with Safety, Risk, and prior manager for
driving record requests.
- Audit and reconcile union dues, union pension, and union
retiree medical deductions with union records; create payroll
adjustments as needed; enter new deductions and balances for new
- Coordinate light duty pay reductions with Risk department;
enter pay adjustments into time sheets.
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- 1+ year Payroll or HR experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Microsoft Office preferred
- Excel experienced preferred
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify
program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, Veteran status or other legally protected
Keywords: Swire Coca-Cola USA, Draper , Payroll Clerk, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!