Market Development Manager
Company: Swire Coca-Cola USA
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Market Development Manager
Draper, UT, USA Req #6409
Friday, May 28, 2021
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest
bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our
7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute
more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many
careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you
choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products,
and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what
guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company
What does a Market Development Manager do at Swire
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales
professional who has well-developed, value-based persuasive skill,
is practiced at customer service and is an innovative
problem-solver. We value individuals who are passionate about
growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new
accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing
business. The ideal fit for this role will be creative and able to
suggest tailored solutions to common problems, dedicated to growing
business, delivering results, and facilitating deep connections
between our clients and our company.
- Target new business. Work with FSOP Manager to identify targets
- Lead contract renewal process for assigned customers.
- Grow current local market by selling cases of bottles and
- Collaborate with all departments in the new business
development process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sell promotional programs.
- Ensure customer compliance.
- Facilitate timely stewardship reviews with assigned
- Develop progressive business relationships with assigned
portfolio of customers.
- Improve bottle/can brand assortment and availability with
- Implement the Point of Sale activation plans for assigned
- Keep expense records and submit expense account reports on time
and stay within budget goals.
- Ensure contracts are executed correctly and keep track of all
- Fill and keep coolers stocked.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- 2-3 years of successful goal achieving, outside sale experience
- Proven ability to close sales
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skill
- Cold call/network, open new business, obtain referrals and
follow through on target of prospects
- Multitask with extreme attention to detail highly organized for
managing the sales territory
- Competency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word,
- Ability to take on high levels of responsibility and
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching,
- Some traveling required
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify
program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, Veteran status or other legally protected
Keywords: Swire Coca-Cola USA, Draper , Market Development Manager, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!