Customer Experience Associate
Company: Studio McGee
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Who we are:
We believe that home is a place to surround yourself with the
people and things you love. We believe that there is beauty to be
found in the mundane and the magnificent. We are prolific creatives
with kind hearts and a strong work ethic. We make life beautiful.
We make it beautiful when we create with vision, purpose, and tact.
We make it beautiful when we find light and energy as a team. We
make it beautiful when we inspire those around us to find good
moments in the everyday.
We are looking for a hard-working, upbeat individual to join our
growing Customer Experience team. As part of the customer
experience team at McGee & Co., we strive to ensure that our
customers have the same great feeling of quality products and
services that they know from Studio McGee while they shop online.
The customer experience team works directly with the buying,
fulfillment, and operations team to make sure that our selection of
products meets our brand and customer expectations all throughout
the order process.
The ideal Customer Experience Associate is able to troubleshoot
and resolve issues while also building a relationship with our
customers. They are positive, outgoing individuals, with a
proactive approach. No egos here! This self-motivated candidate
will demonstrate strong communication and verbal skills, as well
as, have a sense of ownership by identifying areas of improvement
for themselves and the rest of the team.
What youll need:
- Proven work experience in a customer service or similar
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with the ability
to handle difficult conversations and manage issue resolution
- Ability to be a self-starter that can work under minimal
- High school degree; BS degree in communication or related field
What youll do:
- Assist in responding to all customer-service related inquiries
via email and phone in a timely manner
- Handle escalated customer service issues as necessary with
courtesy and eloquence
- Engage in direct communication with our clients regarding any
order related information
- Assist the fulfillment team with damage claims at the
manufacturer and carrier level
- Coordinate all direct sales orders as needed
Job Type: Full-time
McGee is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - we see the
beauty of celebrating our teams' differences, regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Together we Make Life
Keywords: Studio McGee, Draper , Customer Experience Associate, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!