RN Staff Nurse / Registered Nurse
Company: Elegance Living
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At The Wentworth at Draper, you will find
our very personal, full-time nurse, who prefers to put family
members on her speed dial. You will also find a physician who
visits regularly, our Certified Nursing Assistants (some of
whom have been employed at our community since it opened), our
24-hour call system, our full activities programs, our delicious
meals, our medical transportation, our low-rates, and all of the
fun we have here because we believe laughter — along with a lot of
hugs and spending time with one another — is still the best
Hiring Immediately - PT RN Staff
Nurse / Registered Nurse
This position is responsible for assessment
of resident health status for both new and existing residents and
the subsequent development of the care or service plan. Under the
direction of the Director, Health and Wellness, this position is
responsible for routine communication with direct care staff,
medication aides, other nursing staff, the Director, Health and
Wellness, and the Executive Director about the needs of residents
and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards. Provides
ongoing audit and reviews clinical systems to ensure compliance
with State regulations and policies.
- Communicate with Director, Health and Wellness on resident
needs on an as needed basis to ensure consistent quality
- Participate in providing hands on care and specific nursing
tasks as required and in support of the resident’s care plan.
- Provide clinical support and training of care staff in support
of continuing education requirements for care staff.
- Assist in transcription of physicians’ orders and the review of
new physicians’ orders.
- Maintain the proper certifications required by local and state
licensing agencies which include on-going in-service trainings,
accreditations, specific coursework and certifications.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, and
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid State Nursing License as a Staff Nurse (RN).
Certifications as required by state.
- Must have 1 year of experience as a nurse or caregiver
preferably in an Assisted Living or Memory Care community.
Supervisory experience of 6 months or more in a health-related
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication
Administration Records for residents. Understanding of medical
terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with
- Effective written and verbal communication with all residents,
families and visitors
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Understanding
of human resource rules.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume and cover
letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting
Keywords: Elegance Living, Draper , RN Staff Nurse / Registered Nurse, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!