Human Resources Director
Company: TruHearing, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
TruHearing is a rewarding, fun and friendly,
mission-based organization that makes a real difference towards
improving people's lives. It's not just HR saying this: employees
have spoken and have Voted TruHearing as one of Utah's Top
Workplaces 5 years in a row. Frequent employee comments include: "I
love the people I work with. From the CEO down, the company is
transparent, caring, and striving for the best. There is great
energy here and everyone genuinely cares about the employees and
TruHearing is the market leader and a force for positive change in
the hearing healthcare industry. We make people's lives better by
helping them gain access to better hearing health. We work with
insurance companies, hearing aid companies, and healthcare
providers to reduce prices and expand access to better hearing care
and whole-body health.
Our employees enjoy a positive working environment in a company
that has experienced rapid growth. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package, educational assistance, and opportunities for
TruHearing is concerned about the safety and well-being of our
employees and are primarily working remotely until safe to return
to our offices.
We are looking for a charismatic professional that will immediately
contribute to TruHearing's company culture and refine and deepen
TruHearing's employee development and engagement strategies and
execute on the plans going forward. This position will be critical
in the development of all processes related to the employee life
cycle: recruiting, onboarding, compensating, developing, and
retaining. This role requires someone that enjoys jumping in and
engaging at a tactical level in an individual contributor role and
the ability to lead an HR department that includes an HR Manager
and a Senior Recruiter. This position provides the opportunity to
demonstrate significant thought leadership and influence throughout
What you will do:--
- Develop and execute a consistent strategy and processes for:
- Collaborating with senior leadership to understand hiring goals
- Attracting the interest of great people,
- Implementing proven hiring processes to put TruHearing's best
foot forward and identify future employees that will excel in roles
- Onboarding new employees in ways to build TruHearing's culture
and sets them up for success, and
- Refining and implementing effective performance management
processes, including discipline methods where necessary.
- Evaluate TruHearing's total employee compensation philosophy to
ensure that we offer our people attractive compensation, benefits,
leave and other perks.
- Monitor and plan for TruHearing compliance with federal, state
and local employment laws and regulations, including to develop a
strategic plan for the evolving workplace that includes an
assortment of on-site, remote and hybrid workers with workers
located in and outside of Utah.
- Develop organizational process to develop, publicize and
measure KPIs in a uniform way throughout the organization.
- Contribute to ongoing efforts to add to a diverse and inclusive
- Identify ways to develop TruHearing employees by (a) coaching
new supervisors and experienced managers on "HR competencies" and
best practices in each phase of the employee life cycle and (b)
providing employees with professional development resources and
- Oversee employee events designed to maintain TruHearing's
culture to "enjoy what we do" and "celebrate successes".
- Use analytical tools and reporting to measure departments
employment metrics to look for increased
- Identify and develop new and creative growth strategies to help
TruHearing maintain and extend its culture and values in the face
of accelerated growth and dispersal. Who you are:--
- Recent HR Director experience in a rapidly growing organization
in both supervisory and individual contributor roles.
- Team player who is able to quickly develop relationships across
- Practical results orientation; preference for easily executable
- Knowledge of best practices recruiting and onboarding
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a positive, outgoing
- Ability to strike the balance between the executional/tactical
responsibilities of the job and the strategic "higher elevation"
- Anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organizations HRIS and talent management systems (TruHearing uses
ADP Workforce Now, Clear Company and Motivosity for its HR/Culture
processes). TruHearing offers a generous compensation and benefits
package including health coverage, a fully vested 401k match,
education assistance, fully paid long and short-term disability,
paid time off and paid holidays. When we start working in the
office again, TruHearing is conveniently located across the street
from the Draper FrontRunner station and subsidizes the cost of a
UTA pass with access to FrontRunner, TRAX and regular bus service -
employee cost is less than $2 per day. TruHearing also offers an
onsite fitness area and other recreational areas to help you relax
and perform your best. You'll work in an exciting and fun
environment and have the opportunity to grow with us.-- TruHearing
is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regards to race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: TruHearing, Inc., Draper , Human Resources Director, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!