Physician / ObGyn / Utah / Permanent / OB/GYN Position in Draper, Utah Job
Posted on: June 9, 2021
An existing group of 2 OB/GYNs and 3 certified midwives in Utah
needs an additional OB/GYN due to substantial population growth.
Have access to minimally invasive and robotic surgery equipment.
The hospital has spacious labor, delivery, recovery, and postpartum
You will receive a production-based salary, a full benefits
package, CME funds, occurrence malpractice insurance, and
Draper is a city that is located about 20 miles south of Salt
Lake City along the Wasatch Front. Draper City has some of the best
hiking, cycling, and mountain biking trails in the valley. There
are currently 100+ miles of trails in Draper, with more on the way.
Draper City owns the Corner Canyon Regional Park, which features
many hiking and cycling trails for all levels.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact
CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss
other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email
your CV and references to .
- Employed position with a production-based salary
- CME funds, occurrence malpractice insurance, relocation
allowance, and a full benefit package
- Join an existing group of 2 OB/GYNs and 3 CNM
- Access to minimally invasive and robotic surgery equipment
- Spacious labor, delivery, recovery, and postpartum rooms
- Need is due to substantial population increase
- Located about 20 miles south of Salt Lake City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: StaffPhysicians.com, Draper , Physician / ObGyn / Utah / Permanent / OB/GYN Position in Draper, Utah Job, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!