Posted on: June 9, 2021
AutoNetTV Media, Inc.
Automotive companies turn to AutoNetTV Media when they want to
better educate their customers on the value of service and repair.
We produce digital content and technology for managing digital
signage displayed in automotive service facilities which is used to
educate and entertain their customers. AutoNetTV is well known and
respected in the automotive industry. We are currently in our 15th
year of business and growing substantially. We are a profitable,
privately held company with over 30 employees and work with some of
the most well-respected automotive companies in the world.
We have a fun and relaxed work environment that empowers
employees for professional development and personal life balance.
Up-front and ongoing training, interaction with peers and managers,
and career path opportunities are key features of the AutoNetTV
culture. Company owners and managers are in the office daily and
operate in a horizontal environment to support each other and grow
the business. If you want a place where you can excel and create a
career, this is it!
- Oversee daily accounting operations
- Responsible for general ledger including revenue recognition,
analysis, account reconciliations, accounts payable, and cash
- Monitor sales & use tax nexus and file quarterly returns
- Prepare month-end close, including management KPIs and
- Provide forecast and budget analysis, explain variances, and
- Run company payroll and act as 401K Plan Administrator
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies, and
- Act as liaison between company and external auditors and tax
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience as a public accountant or Assistant
- Excellent knowledge and experience with QuickBooks
- Have a strong understanding and knowledge of US GAAP
- Knowledge of accounting for SaaS based revenue
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact
on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule, including work-from-home
- Full benefits package medical, dental, vision, AD&D, gym
- Benefits start the first day of the month after hiring
- Small, fun, inclusive, and supportive company culture
Keywords: AutoNetTV, Draper , Corporate Controller, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!