Client Success Coordinator
Company: Anderson Business Advisors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Anderson Business Advisors is a planning and consulting
firm with a focus on providing high-quality services to real estate
investors, stock traders, and business owners. Services provided
focus on Asset Protection, Estate Planning, and Tax Planning. We
are looking for a talented Client Success Coordinator to
join our growing company.
Our company's Values are: Integrity | Resilient | Driven
| Innovative | Conscientious
Starting salary is $40k - $45k (based on experience).
What to Expect:
- Client Success Coordinators will be responsible for onboarding
the client and the follow-through to complete the fulfillment
process. As the main point of contact, the Client Success
Coordinator will assist with answering questions or engaging the
proper department to assist. On a daily basis, a Client Success
Coordinator can expect to have between 2-4 scheduled calls with
clients. On average, Client Success Coordinators spend about 2
hours on the phone every day.
- Willingness and readiness to learn and grow in a dynamic, new
career field with evolving practices and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of customer service background
- Comfortable working with technology & word processing
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish rapport with our clients and build strong
relationships with our clients in a friendly and confident
- Ability to prioritize work and complete duties accurately and
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of professional-level work experience
- Provide customer service and be the point of contact for our
clients for the wide range of services that we offer
- Respond to all correspondence within 1 business day
- Calling and/or corresponding via email with our clients to
provide information, answer questions and/or follow through on
- Utilize the resources and knowledge of each of our
professionals in their respective departments
- All other duties that may be assigned from time to time by
Full Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance plans including health, dental, vision; short and
long-term disability, 401(k) plan, and more
- Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
- Unlimited career growth potential
TO APPLY VISIT:
A full background check, drug screen, internet and social media
search is required for employment.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
Keywords: Anderson Business Advisors, Draper , Client Success Coordinator, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!